Doctor Visit Update...

Today we had our first visit for July. I will be going back on the 21st for the second visit since now I go every two weeks. I did my weigh in and I am at 151.5 lbs! Yes, the number is high but I really don't feel like the number. I looked at my chart and I weighed in at 126lbs on my first visit so I have gained 25lbs. According to the doctor I am gaining weight like I should be. I also found out that the baby is head first and that he probably will stay that way until birth. The doctor showed me how to feel for his head and that was fun to feel. Lil shug has been moving like crazy and I thought all the kicks were his feet but with his position being heard first, it must have been his arms. James says he is taking after his father already and that flipping head first is his way of preparing early to make sure he is on time.

0 comments:

Next Next Next