Bad Timing?...

Daniela woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat. She spent the day sniffling and sneezing while trying to get her throat to stop closing up. It sounds like she is on the verge of getting a cold. Can you say "Bad Timing?" I called the doc today and he said that the only thing she can take is some special kind of sudafed and some throat lozenges. I didn't quite get the type of sudafed he told me to get (a couple of them are dangerous to her and the baby), so we are just going to wait until our appointment tomorrow for clarification. I got her the lozenges on the way home from work though. Hope they help. She better not get my son sick!!!

2 comments:

Marissa and Juan said...

I hope you feel better! My cough is almost gone but still comes out here and there.

Dani said...

Thanks Mar. It could have not come at a wort time. I hope it goes away by this weekend so I can be in good shape for the big day. My mom gave me a home remedy that I am going to try in a few. Wish me luck!

Next Next Next